General Advertising Specifications
To allow for proper approval and testing, 2kleague.nba.com requests that all creative is submitted days before campaign launch.
- Static image banners – 4 days prior to launch
- Third party tags and pre-roll video – 5 days prior to launch
- One click thru URL must be provided for all units
- Select third party ad tags and vendors are accepted. See Below for details
Image Ad Requirements
- File Size:
- 100K: 300×250, 468×60, 728×90
- 50K: 320×50
- File Format:
- Animation & Looping: 3 loop max or 15 seconds
- 3rd Party Acceptance: Yes
- All 3rd party creative must be SSL compliant
- See DFP article for details
- Expandable: No
- Audio Policy: No host-initiated audio is permitted. Audio must be user-initiated by clicking within the banner and contain a clearly visible “Mute” and “Stop” function.
- Initial load = 150k | Polite Load = 2.2MB
|Available ad sizes*|
Video Ad Requirements
- Accepted Streaming Video Ad Delivery Formats: Aspect Ratios: 16:9 & 4:3 (4:3 to get black curtains to fit 16:9)
- File-Based Media (16:9 & 4:3): QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4, MP4, AVI
- All files must contain a soundtrack, even if the ad is to run without sound.
- Volume Levels: Mean volume < 24db LKFS with an acceptable range of +/- 2DB (26db or -22db it will still pass and is acceptable)
- Frame Rate: 29.97
- File Names: No Spaces (only _ or – )
- Finished Files: No Slates
Click here for full ad tech specs.